Call Us Now:
Are you haunted by strong fetishes, the desire to be tied up, spanked, whipped, humiliated, trained, teased, disciplined, hypnotized, forced to commit taboo sex acts you’d never act out on your own, or other domination and submission (D/S) fantasies? Do you need help understanding, expressing, experiencing, exploring or just coping with these desires? Is there a special domination fantasy you’d like to roleplay?
Need To Talk With Someone About Something
You Can’t Talk to Anyone Else About?
You Can Talk To Us.
Anytime you need to talk, 24 hours a day, the world-famous telephone sex therapists of the Dr. Susan Block Institute for the Erotic Arts & Sciences are just a phone call away. For more information, call 213.291.9497.
Overview of our Phone Sex Therapy services and practices.
- Need to talk? The Telephone Sex Therapists of The Dr. Susan Block Institute for the Erotic Arts & Sciences are here to help you with anything from impotence to exhibitionism, dating to mating, sex addiction to orgasmic fulfillment, male or female ejaculation to intimacy issues, power exchange to crossdressing, kinky fantasies to challenging realities, monogamy to pornography, sexual politics to religious perspectives, “talking dirty” to audio romance, fears to desires, fetishes to marriages, your sexual past to your erotic future, gay, straight, bi or try. And yes, of course, you can masturbate, if you want, during sessions. And no, there is no phone therapy or phone sex service quite like ours.
- Phone Sex Therapy with the Block Institute is totally private and absolutely confidential We listen to you, explore with you, guide you, advise you, inspire you, educate you, roleplay for you, fantasize with you (no fantasy is too taboo). The sky is the limit, but we’re very down-to-earth.
- We use a variety of different therapeutic techniques, including Kinsey-style client interviews and in-depth analysis, fantasy roleplay, G-spot, P-spot and PC muscle exercises, fetish exploration system, sexual confidence building, guided masturbation, compassionate S/M and bondage play, issue-focused phone sex, transgender facilitation, erotic hypnosis and many other pleasure sex techniques. Your therapy is tailor-made for you and your personal needs.
- You can request Dr. Susan Block personally, or you can talk to one of the Institute’s other phone sex therapists or fantasy roleplay artists, each excellent in his or her specialties. We also provide the best “phone sex” you’ll find on the web, an elite, discreet, smart, compassionate, sex revolutionary and highly therapeutic approach to this most intimate of conversations.
- For the privacy, discretion and convenience of our clients, most of our therapy, counseling, coaching and fantasy roleplay is conducted over the telephone. But we also provide in-person therapy and counseling to individuals, couples and groups at the Block Institute’s central location in downtown LA. To be eligible for in-person therapy, you must first have at least three telephone therapy sessions.